A full section of this website is restricted to EPHA members only. In order to access this area, you need a login and a password (your personal identifiers), which will allow you to:
In case you are an EPHA member and do not have your personal identifiers, please send us an email. Your personal identifiers will reach you shortly by email after some security checks.
The password you will receive is automatically generated, and sometimes hard to remember. You have the possibility to change your password (NOT your login) by following this procedure:
1. Login with the personal identifiers you have been provided.
2. Then, please click on the Your name in the toolbar
3. Then "modify this author" button.
4. At the bottom of the form you will be given the possibility to change your password.
5. Do not forget to hit the Save button to confirm the changes you have made.
No panic. Click on the ’Password Forgotten’ link on the login page. You will be prompted to enter the e-mail address with which you registered previously. You will then receive an e-mail explaining how you can retrieve your access.
Alternatively, you can email us your login (possibly a preferred new password); we will change the password for you. In fact, for privacy reasons the sytem does not allow us to retrieve passwords - we can only create a new one.
Again, no panic. Send us an email and we will provide you with new personal identifiers.